Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Windows 8 Notification mode!

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Abhi2011, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Abhi2011 New Member

Message Count:
    Could someone please tell me what is Notification Mode? Whenever I use the AIO it says that windows is in Notification Mode. I am using a windwos 8 pro.
  2. dorsh83 New Member

Message Count:
    your copy of windows 8 pro is not fully activated.. used Phone method to fully activated ur product : LINK

3. Abhi2011 New Member

Message Count:
    Cheers man. I activated it. :D
  4. Blaze# Active Member

Message Count:
    Although you are activated, let me explain.Notification Mode is the stage when you have inserted a key but not yet activated the software. No one really knows when it would expire though :/ .
  5. PaulDesmond Moderator

Message Count:
    How did you activate? using your genuine key or a MAK key from the forum or a so called activator? If you used last option, you were fooled by design. Reinstall and do a proper activation, no way around
  6. Abhi2011 New Member

Message Count:
    Actually I did a phone activation. Though the activation key never showed up I could use all the features. And I switched back to Windows 7 cause I never used the Metro Apps and thought why use Windows 8 with Start8 when you could just Windows 7.
  7. PaulDesmond Moderator

Message Count:
    W7 still is a very nice os but there is some difference in performance compared with W8 and some new features which 7 does not have. Hope you are happy with your decision.